- Do you feel lost in the world of dating? In this episode of I know Cupid, we dive into the last five questions people ask about dating in order to find true love. From evaluating your needs and wants to understanding the importance of compatibility, we cover it all. Get answers to finding your perfect[...]
- Are you struggling to navigate the dating world in the digital age? You're not alone! In this episode, we've gathered your most pressing dating questions. From what to say on a first date to what you want in a relationship, we cover it all. We'll dive into the top 10 questions that singles everywhere are[...]
- Do you think you might be dating a manipulative person? In this episode, John and Ashley explore Machiavellianism and its associated traits, revealing the risks and dangers of developing romantic relationships with individuals who possess such traits. Join us to discover the warning signs and their clever strategies to protect yourself from being misled or[...]
- Come explore the depths of the mind with John and Ashley: How can a person become so focused on controlling their partner, and what are the consequences? We discuss the manipulative tactics that these people use and how to spot them so you can protect yourself. Avoid the temptations of power and deception - listen[...]
- Spending quality time with the person you are interested in is one of the best ways to build a relationship that is strong and loving. But it's not always easy to come up with creative date ideas. On this episode of "I Know Cupid," we're discussing how to make date nights simple, yet memorable. We'll[...]
- John and Ashley reveal the hidden psychological power plays that make navigating the dating landscape much more tricky. In this episode, we look at the dark psychology behind dating mind games while exploring the motivations in seemingly innocent interactions and investigating techniques to recognize and counteract this manipulative behavior. They reference the Hulu documentary mini-series[...]
- John and Ashley wrap up their discussion on Emotions and Sexuality while giving candid pointers on how it can help you develop better relationships and connections. https://iknowcupid.com Title Song: "Kiss Chase" by Chloe Adams. Used with permission.
- John and Ashley continue discussing emotions and sexuality while sharing some of their own experiences and dating lives.Https://iknowcupid.com Title song: "Kiss Chase" by Chloe Adams. Used with permission.
- John and Ashley talk about the progression of expressing emotions and sexuality. They also cover recent dates and people they have met and how those interactions went along with insights into why these interactions worked.
- John and Ashley continue discussing their own views on dating and their dating lives.https://iknowcupid.com Title song: "Kiss Chase" by Chloe Adams
- John and Ashley discuss a TicTok trend of women looking for single guys at Home Depot. Then start to discuss their own dating lives and the challenges they face.
- John and Ashley explain what they have been up to over the past year. They give away some details that have never been revealed on the show. Then they go into detail about their own dating life, what has changed, and some interesting challenges they have faced. https://iknowcupid.comOpening Song: Kiss Chase by Chloe Adams
- John and Ashley answer the question of where you start when searching for your soul mate. This answer comes from the first lesson of their soon-to-be-released course. They go into why this is the most important step in finding true love. This is the step most often missed by so many people.https://iknowcupid.com Opening Song: Kiss[...]
- John and Ashley return after a year of taking time off to restructure and rebuild. They launch into Season 5 version 2 with updates on what has taken place and what you can expect from the show moving forward.https://iknowcupid.com Opening Song: Kiss Chase by Chloe Adams
- Choosing a partner or deciding on a partner?
- Confidence is a belief in oneself.
- Want to know what egotism is?
- The Girls Ask Guys Show is back with Season 4.
- The Girls Ask Guys Show Season 4 is launch.
- There is immense value to creating a strong foundation.
- An introduction to attachment theory.
- You asked for more information on Child Brides and Child Grooms.John and Ashley do a deep dive into child marriage.In this episode, John and Ashley go into the history, statistics, psychology, death and divorce rates, and child marriage's toll on society and the economy.Go to our new site, I Know Cupid.com, to link the materials[...]
- Find an organization you like and support them. Write or call your government.
- Children being married off in the United States?
- Six per thousand minors in the United States have been married between 2000 and 2015 according to a 2018 study. Roughly 11.96% of the 200,000 child wedding that took place were girls under the age of 18. In the U.S. there were marriage licenses issued for children as young as 12 and 13-years-old. Worldwide there[...]
- Six per thousand minors in the United States have been married.
- Child marriage is still happening in the U.S. It is still legal in 45 states. There were approximately 200,000 legally married in the United States between 2000 and 2015. But, there's more. People can get Federal Government approval for marrying a minor as young as 13-years-old simply by going to another country and applying for[...]
- Child marriage is still happening in the U.S. It is still legal in 45 states.
- Today we talk with dating coach Anwar White from Get Your Guy Coaching podcast. We cover some of the more popular questions people have about getting back into dating as some of the covid restrictions are lifted. There are also have some pointed tips, suggestions, and explanations that just may help you get back into[...]
- Anwar White from "Get Your Guy Coaching" podcast.
- John and Ashley discuss upcoming show with Anwar White.
- Some of the things that dating companies and apps do to keep you hooked.
- We have a couple of online dating stories that will make you cringe.
- The Girls Ask Guys Show has an announcement.
- Looking at how two different men think about women.
- Prime example of the type of people they will not coach.
- How to find your true love language.
- This isn't the love language you may be thinking of.
- You asked the question to know when a relationship will work or not. John and Ashley give you an in-depth answer along with some tools that you can use to figure out the answer for yourself. Know the four killers of relationships. A few of the warning signs and how they can creep into your[...]
- In this episode, John and Ashley give you one of the four most common things they see that signals when a relationship is not going to work. Indifference is a warning sign that a breakup or divorce is about to happen.
- A highly requested episode on how we are able to build deeply intimate relationships so quickly. In this episode, John and Ashley give you all the information you need. Step-by-step and in-depth from beginning to end. Whether you are married and looking to add the spark back in, or you are dating this episode has[...]
- John and Ashley give a few details of a highly requested follow-up to their "Relationship Fundamentals" episode.
- A lot of questions are being asked about our new website and course. John and Ashley answer these questions while giving an overview of what their new course covers. They explain some details of what makes their course so different and effective from some of the other dating and relationship experts or gurus out there.What[...]
- Many of you are asking what is taking so long with our new site and upgraded course. What does the course cover and what will you get out of it? John and Ashley give a quick overview and answers in this episode of the Girls Ask Guys Show.
- In this episode of the Girls Ask Guys Show, John and Ashley give you the fundamentals that every relationship needs if you want it to be successful. This is the secret sauce that makes us so different from everyone else. You may want a pen and paper for this one.
- You are asking us "What makes you so different?" In this episode of the Girls Ask Guys Show, we start to reveal to you what sets us apart. In Thursday's show, we will take reveal the core of what makes us so different from every other dating, relationship, and love coach out there. If you[...]
- We were asked how to take a conversation from "average" to a more flirtatious and sexual one. In this episode, John and Ashley give the details and steps to just that. Each step is explained along with a few additions to be aware of. Such as the five key signals to watch for to see[...]
- How do you turn any conversation into a more flirtatious or sexual conversation? John and Ashley give a preview of what is coming up this Thursday. They will be covering how to flirt with any topic and then take that topic and increase the sexual tension.
- In this episode, John and Ashley explain in detail pick-up does not work. They explain why using the teachings of pick-up artists, and most dating gurus and dating experts is bad and the common results. Then you get to hear about a test that John conducted between a dating gurus advice and what is taught[...]
- The response rate from our two-part episode of Dating Gurus blew us away. In this episode, John and Ashley answer a few questions and let you know what you can expect in the future with dating, relationships, and love in the Girls Ask Guys Show.
- John and Ashley take a look at porn addiction with coach Powerful Eric from PowerfulEric.com and the podcast Porn Talk. Eric, John, and Ashley discuss porn addiction and the effects it can have on relationships. There are some surprising facts and details unveiled when too much porn comes into your life.
- John and Ashley continue with their deep dive into looking at Dating and Relationship gurus and what they say they offer. Do they actually teach you what you need to know to improve your dating and relationship love life? Or is it just a bunch of very expensive feel-good theory? Find out in part 2[...]
- In this episode of the Girls Ask Guys Show, John and Ashley take a deep look into some relationship and dating gurus. They look at what they claim to teach and prices the prices they charge. Is your love life worth the cost of a house?
- In this episode of the Girls Ask Guys Show, John and Ashley take a deep look into some relationship and dating gurus. They look at what they claim to teach and prices the prices they charge. Is your love life worth the cost of a house?
- A question from a listener asks John and Ashley what to do about her boyfriend. She says he is more interested in porn than actual sex. Listen in as John and Ashley get into the question and answer a few more related questions.
- In this episode of the Girls Ask Guys Show, John and Ashley explain how to work with approach anxiety. Clear examples of how to create a definition of who you are, approaching, and carrying a conversation are given. Learn how to improve your romantic, social, family, and professional life with this episode.
- John and Ashley are back - again. In this episode of the Girls Ask Guys Show, John and Ashley explain what happened to the show over the past month and a half. Get some behind-the-scenes happenings on what has been taking place and what is coming up.
- There are multiple ways to deal with approach anxiety. In this episode, John and Ashley give two ways that most people find effective in changing their views on approaching and talking with a person they find attractive. You will have two effective tools you can use in ten minutes. On Thursday, you will know exactly[...]
- In this episode, John and Ashley explain how you can create desirability by changing how you think about your interactions. Takeaways and actionable tips are given along with examples of how you should be thinking when talking to someone. If you want to be seen as desirable by another person, this is your first step[...]
- How would you feel if you found out the person you were dating had been coached by a dating coach? John and Ashley talk about some of the responses and feelings people had to this question.
- We hear that you need to have confidence to attract someone all the time. But, when you ask what that looks like, no one can tell you exactly. They just say "well, it's confidence."John and Ashley go through and explain what this looks like and how to do it. This is not a one size[...]
- Dating or trying to get to know someone better during quarantine can be a challenge to a lot of people. John and Ashley have some ideas that can help you get the ball rolling. Don't let the quarantine get in the way of you finding and developing a great loving relationship.
- John and Ashley give you some insight into their lives and how they grew up. Take a glimpse into how John and Ashley got to where they are and the advice they would give to their kid self if they could.They cover friendship, education, business, and love. Each one they give you more insight into[...]
- There are two common things that we have found people do in relationship sabotage. A lot of people take one of two roles in a relationship and within that role, they end up self-sabotaging everything. Some people end up in this by accident because they are not aware that they doing it. In this episode,[...]
- Is there a way to have a mind-blowing relationship? Can you deepen the capacity of love and intimacy? John and Ashley look at Intentional Intimate Relationships. To develop a healthy relationship you and your partner need to be intentional with it. You need to be deeply intimate in order for the relationship to grow. The[...]
- This show is a reintroduction of the Girls Ask Guys Show. We are answering questions about what we do and how we do it. What you can expect from our show and John and Ashley. If you are wondering if you are in love, how to approach, if they like you, how to build a[...]
- This question is from a special person. She asks what is possibly the most in-depth question the Girls Ask Guys Show has ever received.Is Love A Transactional Affair, Or Is It Selfless?John and Ashley look at this question from several different angles and give the answer.
- Settling in a relationship is something a lot of people do. The problem comes later when the relationship breaks up and people get hurt because they don't understand why. In this episode, John and Ashley share the core two parts of why people settle in a relationship.
- John and Ashley discuss a topic sent in by a listener who asks about a relationship that has confusing signals and a fear of rejection.
- Why don't girls ask guys out? This is a question from Girls Ask Guys Show listener Anthony.In this ten-minute Tuesday episode, John and Ashley go through the question and give some insight as to several reasons girls may not ask a guy out on a date or even express interest in dating a particular guy.To[...]
- What does the Girls Ask Guys Show do? What is our mission? John and Ashley go over some of the biggest pain points that people have expressed.John and Ashley then go over each and every point and give you some of the details as to what Girls Ask Guys Show does that can help you.[...]
- John and Ashley are back. After being forced off the air due to hurricane and related events John and Ashley are back.John gives some updates on some of the challenges and what he has been up to while he was trying to get the show back up and stable. Ashley gives some of her own[...]
- Hurricane Laura came through John's area and did some pretty heavy damage. If you caught the last episode of Girls Ask Guys Show you could hear the rain and wind of Hurricane Laura as John and Ashley were recording.In this episode, John gives an update on what he's been up to and what he has[...]
- Today's episode got interrupted by a category 4 hurricane. John and Ashley had a show planned but were interrupted during the recording by high winds and rain before the hurricane Laura hit John's place. John and Ashley will return with the Girls Ask Guys Show once the power and internet connection is returned.
- John and Ashley talk about a question that came in about a guy who really wants a relationship really bad. The problem is wanting something but not really knowing what that something is.Want to date without all the pressure try out Fourplay. Available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. https://www.fourplaysocial.com Or check[...]
- Over 30 or getting close to turning 30 and wondering about your love life? We have some tips for dating after 30 that make things a lot easier. Most of these tips come straight from our course that change your mindset and set you up for success to meet the person of your dreams.Get a[...]
- The Girls Ask Guys Show received a message from a woman who is about to turn 30. She wants to know if she should give up on looking for marriage after 30.For an easier way to date check out https://www.fourplaysocial.com on Apple App Store and Google Play.You can also check https://www.girlsaskguysshow.com or try our instant[...]
- What is it about becoming 30 and having problems dating? In this episode of Girls Ask Guys Show, John and Ashley begin exploring what it's like for women trying to date after 30. They lay the groundwork for an in-depth series while answering a few questions as well.Get ahead of the curve with Fourplay -[...]
- Some people find the dating world to be very difficult when they cross over from the 20s and into the 30s crowd. Dating after 30 doesn't have to be difficult. John and Ashley introduce a new series to explore the problems and offer solutions to dating for those who getting close or are dating over[...]
- This episode has been removed to correct a known inaccuracy in our reporting on Jesse John Francis Clark.Our previous show notes contained a correction on our error. We have been in touch with Jesse John Francis Clark as to any other inaccuracies we may have had. Jesse stated that our episode with "riddled" with inaccurate[...]
- Why do we need boundaries in our lives and relationships? In this episode of the Girls Ask Guys Show John and Ashley give a detailed explanation. They pull directly from their "Authentic Datable You" course lesson to give you an insight into what relationships look like without boundaries.Take a seat and strap in as this[...]
- Not sure where your relationship is going? Are you boyfriend and girlfriend or not? Have questions about what type of relationship you want or what's expected? All of these questions are discussed in this episode of the Girls Ask Guys Show. John and Ashley have guest Taylor "Tay" Craig from Forgottenbasics.com on the show. Taylor[...]
- A question comes in about tattoos and relationships. John and Ashley are familiar with tattoos and how they can affect a relationship. In this quick tip Tuesday episode, John and Ashley have some direct advice regarding tattoos and your partners.For more tips like this visit:https://www.girlsaskguysshow.com Call Us or send a message for a chance to[...]
- This question came to the Girls Ask Guys Show and its one that has John and Ashley scratching their heads. The situation is one that rom-com movies are made after, not real-life relationships or dating.They take the situation apart, look at each person, and then work to give a direction for the asker.Visit our website[...]
- People have been asking about when our course is going to be released. What does it cover? Is it right for me? What will I learn? Many of those questions we answer on our website. What we can tell you is that the dating course, or relationship course, we have been talking about is a[...]
- How do I get out of the friendzone? It's one of the more popular asked questions around social media and to us. So, today we give you a chronological system on how to get out of the friendzone. This friendzone exit strategy is one that John has used for years, and it has rarely failed.[...]
- In today's ten-minute Tuesday episode of the Girls Ask Guys Show John and Ashley answer a question about vulnerability. The asker wants to know if showing vulnerability is seen as a weakness.John and Ashley give a quick breakdown on the topic and give a few insights into their own vulnerability and how it works in[...]
- When it comes to love and relationships people look for answers in all sorts of places. Today we explore different types of astrology to see if there are any merits to it. Visit our site for more information like this.https://www.girlsaskguysshow.com
- New items are in the works behind the scenes of your favorite relationship and love show. John and Ashley take to the microphone to give you an insight into what is going to take place right around the corner. https://www.girlsaskguysshow.com
- What is a good kiss? How can I kiss better? These are questions the Girls Ask Guys Show gets every now and then. John and Ashley answer this in detail with a step by step guide to show you how you elevate your kissing game to new heights. These simple steps can take you from[...]
- How you can be remembered by the people you meet? Do you want to be unforgettable in your relationships? John and Ashley go through the exact steps to make that happen in this episode. They break it down and explain each part in detail with examples from their own lives.If you want to be unforgettable,[...]
- Change is happening all around us. It can be a challenge to deal with everything taking place all around us. What happens when you want to change yourself? How do you work with changing yourself and deal with everything going on? John and Ashely discuss the topic and give insights into how they dealt with[...]
- Text and messaging are almost as popular as using the phone. Many people have problems with messages. They wonder when and how many messages they should send. How to handle when they don't get a reply.In this episode, John and Ashley give practical and easy to use advice for some of the most common problems[...]
- A listener wrote in with a question that asks about confronting his friend about the person they are dating. Apparently, the asker has problems with what is being posted on twitter about is taking place in the relationship. John and Ashley take on this question and look at it from all angles with some pointed[...]
- What do guys find attractive in girls that are non-physical? Is there something that a woman can do to attract a guy? In this episode, we answer that question and back it up with the latest evidence. We found specific actions women can take to catch the attention of a guy she finds attractive. To[...]
- What do guys find attractive in girls? Are there qualities guys see as attractive? Is there a physical trait or body type the best indicator of a guy's genuine attraction? It's a question that a lot of women have all across the internet. The Girls Ask Guys Show goes on a quest to answer this[...]
- In this episode of Girls Ask Guys Show, John and Ashley found that there is a book for women filled with rules that women should follow while dating. Both John and Ashley go through each of these rules and give you their opinion on following these rules might possibly affect a woman's dating life. According[...]
- In this episode, John and Ashley bring on guest listener Aditya who joins the show from India via phone over a wifi connection. We discuss the topic of being honest with your self and others whom you meet.John and Ashley also give a little advice and some pointers as the conversation progresses when meeting and[...]
- In this episode, John and Ashley have a listener guest join them to give insight into a topic not yet covered. Dave joins us to share his insight on Evolutionary Psychology and how the science may have affect dating and relationships.Dave gives specific explanations to help show why certain things happen or why people may[...]
- Almost everyone has heard of catfishing. In this episode, John and Ashley discuss a catfishing incident that goes beyond comprehension. Six victims that all knew each other and unknowingly recruited each other to become a victim under the guise of becoming famous. Sherry Pie developed an online persona of being a casting agent for a[...]
- This episode comes from an active conversation taking place on Instagram. A guy asks "How do you get an attractive person to like you?" and the conversation goes from there. As it develops he asks even deeper questions for guidance. John and Ashley go through question by question to answer each in a more in-depth[...]
- John and Ashley take questions from listeners about flaws. Are they good or bad in a relationship? Would you consider someone with no flaws, specific flaws, or someone with no flaws? The discussion gets a bit interesting as they give their own points of view and tell about their own flaws. Check the website for[...]
- John and Ashley get two questions regarding marriage and why people seem to want to get married so badly. They go into the questions in-depth to get to the real reason as to why this is. The answer may be shocking to some until you ponder on it for a while. Be sure to check[...]
- John and Ashley take two questions that send them down a rabbit hole of laughs. They first take a question about commitment and whether people are more or less scared of it today than over past years. Then they take a rather strange question neither of them has ever encountered. "As you become older does[...]
- John and Ashley get a question about online dating. "Why are tinder girls so ridiculous?" John and Ashley go through the question and the included statement line by line. As they go through the question, John and Ashley point out what you can do to increase your chances of meeting someone online. For more episodes[...]
- Two questions come in that are nearly identical. They both ask about character traits and what people want. John and Ashley cover this in detail while explaining the difference between character and personality. John and Ashley also go into detail in showing how defining what you want and how changing your character to attract the[...]
- John and Ashley answer two questions that deal with characteristics. The first is about personal character and the second is about how a person looks. Both of these questions are relevant to what is happening behind the scenes at the Girls Ask Guys Show and what listeners are asking for. John and Ashley take these[...]
- John and Ashley take on what can only be called an organized incel community. They dive into a community of men who call themselves a movement known as MGTOW. This stands for Men Going Their Own Way. It's something of a phenomenon that we explore to try and find out what their deal is and[...]
- John and Ashley take on Dahvie Vanity and his attempt at a comeback and re-branding. Dahvie Vanity has a documented online history of targeting young girls with predatory and overly sexualized messages. To date, there are twenty-one accusations against Dahvie (who was born as Jesus David Torres) from women who were as young as ten[...]
- We got a load of listener questions to go through. In this episode, John and Ashley take two questions about relationships. The first is one submitted by a guy who asks why his girlfriend says he is everything she wants but doesn't know if she has feelings for him. The second question is from a[...]
- The Coronavirus (or Corona Virus) is out there and people are freaking out about it. John and Ashley do a bit of investigating and share what they have found to deal with it in your relationships or dating life.With different areas coming under quarantine they give some suggestions on how to take the time and[...]
- We got an email from a lady who is confused as to whether a guy is interested in her or not.Once we got the message decoded, we went through it piece by piece to figure out what could have happened and where things possibly went wrong. We do our best at explaining how to decipher[...]
- We thought we were done with Love Is Blind then they dropped a reunion episode on us. Of course, we had to give our two cents on it and the couples that came back. We go couple by couple and give our opinion on what takes place along with one big "we called it" included.[...]
- We got a DM on Instagram from a person who requested our assistance on a situation. John and Ashley went to work on helping this person with their situation with the information sent to them. Looking at the situation from every angle possible John and Ashley give their opinion on the next step this person[...]
- What side do you fall on when it comes to prenuptial agreements? Some have pretty strong arguments. John and Ashley look at these from two different points of view. Both have some strong opinions on these pre-wedding marriage contracts. If you agree or disagree let us know by dropping us a line on our website.[...]
- The Netflix Love Is Blind finale happened with the weddings taking place. Based on all the research and what was in the episodes John and Ashley made some predictions in the last Love Is Blind episode. In this episode, John and Ashley go over each of the predictions between the couples and their relationships then[...]
- Picking a style comes from knowing who you are and what you want to show the world.People make a general assumption of who you are based off what they initially see. They assume who you are based off what they see before they get to know who you are. In this episode, we give you[...]
- In this episode, John and Ashley go deep into the four Love Is Blind episodes that have been released by Netflix. John and Ashley go into each episode and detail the cast and compare what they are going through with the research that has already been discovered. The research is given so that you can[...]
- Netflix came out with a show based on some psychological studies that people don't have to see each other to fall in love. Unfortunately, John is all too familiar with those studies and both John and Ashley have a problem with the Netflix show 'Love Is Blind'.John and Ashley pull about 37 studies from their[...]
- This episode builds on the previous four episodes. To effectively use the information covered you will need to have listened to at least the previous one. John and Ashley go deep into how to effectively master flirting. They not only cover the science, the cover the steps involved so that even the newest person can[...]
- The last three episodes were how to get ready for dating, getting the date, and going on the date. One thing was missing from that micro-course. That was how to flirt. But, only because flirting is such a large topic. In this episode, John and Ashley cover the five types of flirting, how they work,[...]
- In the past two episodes, we showed you how you can become a more dateable person. In this episode, John and Ashley walk you through final preps and going on the date and showcasing your authentic self. Each part of the dating prep is covered so you have the best chance of success. Then we[...]
- Talking to a person you have never met can be a nerve-wracking experience for some people. Especially if you find them attractive. Having some kind of strategy can help lessen those nerves.In this second part of a three-part micro-course series John and Ashley break things down into easy to understand parts so nearly anyone can[...]
- In this episode, John and Ashley finally give all you listeners who asked what you want. A micro-course that walks you through how to meet someone and how to get a date.Included with this episode is a PDF that is downloadable, depending on the platform in which you are listening. If you cannot download the[...]
- Guys and Porn. Why do guys watch porn? John and Ashley do a deep dive into this and reveal the relationship mistakes guys are learning when they try what they see in porn with real women. The mistakes are huge with most women. Which can lead to not only really bad sex, but no "repeat[...]
- Ever wonder how you can get someone to consistently think about you? John and Ashley walk you through each of the steps to make this possible.There are lots of ways people say you can do this. But, they tend to one or two "tips" without explaining the strategy or science behind it. When you know[...]
- John and Ashley run through a list of the most popular complaints that women have about men when it comes to sex.These mistakes can make or break a guy in the sex department when it comes to satisfying a woman. Some are pretty basic and we hear them all the time, others not so much.[...]
- Today we talk with Interpersonal Relationship Coaching founder John Kenny. John walks us through five things to watch out for that are red flags that you might be in a toxic relationship.These are signs that we may notice but don't really pay attention to because of our desire for acceptance and belonging. However, they are[...]
- We have all been there, the bad relationship breakup. The questions, anger, and depression that comes with it. In this episode, John and Ashley talk with Sharla Mandere who helps people with depression, anxiety, and that sense of being overwhelmed. Sharla helps people become their authentic selves. She gives some tips and examples of what[...]
- In this episode, John and Ashley talk with Greg Roedersheimer from Suburban Folk podcast. Greg had successfully used online dating to meet his wife to whom he now happily married.Online dating is not simple or easy. Greg gives several tips on what he learned in the online dating world along with the sites he had[...]
- Jessica Yaniv is also known as Johnathan Yaniv. A self-proclaimed trans-male who has made international headlines with court cases against people and businesses who do not recognize "her" sexual orientation. We do our best to follow the crazy timeline of Jessica's actions while also bringing awareness to those who may not know of Jessica's predatory[...]
- To all of our listeners - Thank You!The first episode of season two. Based on your feedback John and Ashley are making some changes to the Girls Ask Guys Show. During this season announcements will be made as the changes take place. To kick off the season John and Ashley recap the growth that all[...]
- In this extended episode, John and Ashley continue their discussion with International Model Dima Kontar. Dima shares how she works with different brands at the same time while balancing between home and work life. She also shares how she entered the modeling industry. Then compares that to changes that are taking place within different sectors[...]
- In this episode, Dima shares some of what it is like to balance work, life, and relationships. How being a model can place a strain on a relationship if the other partner is not mature enough to handle what comes with the job.We give some tips on how to rekindle a relationship through some very[...]
- John and Ashley talk with the International model Dima Kontar. Dima gives us insights into what it is like to be a model who has appeared on the runway, worked in fashion, and has done commercial modeling for large brands.Dima gives us an insight into what it is like to transition from going from the[...]
- In this episode, Ashley gets a question from a guy who wants a girl's opinion on which superpower girls want most. He obviously doesn't know Ashley because she didn't find the question all that funny.But, John and Ashley continued by giving what superpower they would like to have and the reasons behind those choices. Ashley[...]
- In this fourth and final extended episode with Lauren from And Coffee Blog we talk about some of the struggles that happen within a relationship and how she and husband were able to work through them. This episode starts with a discussion over the show and the growth and impact the show is having on[...]
- In part three of our conversation with Lauren from And Coffee Blog we talk a little more about the Enneagram and how it helped Lauren in understanding her husband better. She shares the type of communication that works in her marriage compared to other relationships she witnessed. Lauren shares that the enneagram helps her understand[...]
- We continue our conversation with Lauren from And Coffee Blog.In this very powerful episode, we pick up from part one and continue to look at relationships where decisions were made to end what could have been a good relationship for what seems to be a superficial reason. We also talk about how past relationship heartbreak[...]
- In this guest episode, we talk with Lauren from And Coffee Blog. She shares with us a bit about Enneagrams and deciphers the type of enneagram that John and Ashley are. She does such a good job that is able to guess the wing type of enneagram that John is based on a short description[...]
- In part one, it was the girl's side. In part two it was the guy's side. This episode goes a little deeper into the pick-up world and leagues. What is a "league" and do they exist? How all of it ties together. To submit a question or to be a guest on the show go[...]
- Ashley and John continue discussing Manipulation. A question that asks if a guy should enter a relationship he believes he would be manipulated in. John and Ashley dive deep into exploring this question. To submit a question or to be a guest on the show go to the Girls Ask Guys Show website at http://www.girlsaskguysshow.com/contact[...]
- In this special episode, John and Ashley look at the allegations against YouTuber Greg Jackson, AKA Onision.Jackson has been the center of controversy for years. John and Ashley show that his views have not changed over the years. Today he is under investigation by Chris Hanson and possibly the FBI for grooming young girls into[...]
- The hardest hitting show John and Ashley have taken so far. This topic was so large that it had to be split into three parts to cover every angle. Find out what constitutes manipulation in a relationship and what doesn't. In this episode, we reveal just how big manipulation is and the most popular types[...]
- Ashley and John take questions from those who have crushes on someone. Both John and Ashley show the difference between a proper crush mentality and a bad crush mentality. To submit a question or to be a guest on the show go to the Girls Ask Guys Show website at http://www.girlsaskguysshow.com/contact Please leave an honest[...]
- John and Ashley take a question about prison sentences and the death penalty. “With the death penalty canceled in most countries will life sentences be seen as too harsh in the next couple of years?” Ashley and John look at the question from many angles to give the best opinion possible. It’s a heavy topic,[...]
- John and Ashley tackle the online dating world of Tinder with a question from a guy. Is tinder proof of how shallow girls are? Ashley and John go at this question from all different angles including how Tinder established itself. Our two hosts then answer possibly the hardest question anyone can ask. Does being yourself[...]
- This episode is so appropriately titled as a new voice is added to the show. Ashely joins the show to host along with John.Ashley catches John and asks him what his number one tip is for meeting women. We give tips on how to approach a stranger and possibly get a date.In addition John and[...]
- John is soloing behind the mic one more time. In this episode, John takes on two questions: How to become marriage material? What response would you like to hear from a girl who just turned you down for a date? In this episode, John covers the most common traits most guys find attractive in girls.[...]
- This is a solo show with John behind the mic. In this episode, John takes on four questions: Guys would you bring a girl to a fast food place, like McDonalds, on a first date? How do I deal with a woman who flirts with my husband at work? Should everyone be required to recycle?[...]
- John is soloing in this episode. In this episode, John takes on four questions: How to attract more men than I do now? How do I get to know my boyfriend better? Boyfriend is not responding while mom is in hospital. How can I win a girl's favor when I have no car, and live[...]
- The first Girls Ask Guys Show with John doing a solo show. In this show John takes on the following three questions: Why do men complain about women's standards? Is this still a platonic relationship? Have you ever talked to an ex long after a breakup? To submit a question or to be a guest[...]
- The Girls Ask Guys Show is more than just a podcast. It's a place to ask questions, get answers, and guidance on dating and relationships. Learn how you can build a lasting relationship while being your authentic self. Everything presented on the show has been tested by your hosts John and Ashley. It's been tested[...]